Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Google AdSense conundrum

Not sure what I want to do.
So I figure I'll look for some feedback from the regulars.

You know who you are.

I'm debating about the whole Google AdSense thing. Seems like it would be one more thing to get annoyed about, or have to deal with, but maybe that's not the real issue.
On the one hand, if there was some sort of income to be had from sitting here like a lump spewing out nonsense about every third day well, that's a no brainer. I didn't get on the Google bandwagon when they offered that ipo back in 2004, and I've been feeling a bit miffed about that ever since.
The other consideration is....well, sometimes those ads are just annoying. (that's the issue)
I really don't know if I have any control over what shows up or not. I've tried following other blogs with ads, and they're just horrid.

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.