Thursday, March 5, 2009

Living vicariously

I haven't posted any videos for a time, mostly since there hasn't been anything worthwhile to shoot.
In addition to that, I certainly wasn't about to head out on the bike to try and capture some footage of Delden since the weather today is not the best.
Whether hand held or somehow bike mounted, it didn't matter.
To use a highly technical meteorological term, it's crappy out, to be followed by more periods of crap later today. This isn't to be confused with a version of a weather forcast once proposed by George Carlin as the Hippy Dippy Weather Man, but you get the idea.



Since I had a request for more videos in order to "live vicariously" and since one whole request probably represents a good 20% of my readership, I thought I had better come up with something.

I can't seem to get too much of this, and can stand and watch in amazement as the garbage truck comes each week to do it's thing. One week garbage, the next week it's grass clippings and such.
There's a bar code on the top of each container, and you get charged accordingly. We actually got some money back for last year.
I have no clue how that worked.
Watching this is worth the two minutes of your life.
Really.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.