Friday, April 24, 2009

A different perspective

Every once in a while, I can take a half decent photo with the "back-up" camera. It doesn't seem to happen very often, and it typically needs to be a blindingly bright day out, at least that's my take on the situation.
I've actually been reluctant to upload whatever was on the card from that camera, since I pretty much knew I'd be disappointed.

These two pics of one of the canals leading into Brussels are the rare exception. They're also a rare example of a nice vista in Brussels (although this is somewhere outside of Drogenbos, but let's not split hairs)



Yes, that's an actual bike path.


Out of all the other pictures on the card, there was one lucky one, which was taken in Sava, just outside of Ljubljana, on Easter Monday.

This is Gabe talking with her cousin Darja. (geez, I hope I spelled that right)

You'll notice there are train tracks right behind the house. I didn't really hear much in the way of trains when we were sitting in her kitchen though, since the walls are solid concrete and looked to be over a foot thick.

The "free" internet connection here at the hotel is making me a little nervous, and I've had to log in a few times already, so I'm not about to loose any more info.
I've already lost an entire email that I wasn't about to try and recreate, so I'm thinking this will be short and sweet.

Kind of a refreshing change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.