Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Accepting the challenge.

I’ve never been one for taking up the gauntlet,  so to speak,  but I have to comment on something that jumped out at me yesterday.  Actually,  if it makes me chuckle the next day,  then I definitely have to say something. 

 

OK,  here we go…

 

Do you remember this guy?

 

Strauss-Kahn & Bush

 

No no,  I’m referring to the Dude on the left.  We all know who that guy on the right is.  No opinions please!  Those things are like butt holes. Everyone has one. 

 

Speaking of which, (that would be the “butt hole” part)  here he is in one of his not so fine moments:

 

Dominique-Strauss-Kahn-006

 

It would seem that his troubles are far from over,  since now he has been detained by the French police,  who are probably not going to be any kinder to him than New York’s finest, two of which you see above.

 

In case the link to the BBC article goes away at some point,  I’ll include just a few words.

 

 

“Former IMF head Dominique Strauss-Kahn has been detained for questioning by French police investigating a prostitution ring.”  (and as of this morning,  he’s still behind bars,  just saying…)

“Mr Strauss-Kahn, once a front-runner for the French presidency, could be held for 48 hours at a police station in Lille, northern France.

Investigators have already questioned a number of prostitutes who have admitted having sex with Mr. Strauss-Kahn.

He insists he did not know that the women were prostitutes.”

 

Oh,  but wait,  there’s more!

"I challenge you to distinguish a naked prostitute from any other naked woman," his lawyer Henri Leclerc has told French television.”

Holy crap on a cracker.  Maybe he needs to get a new lawyer?

At first I was going to say,  (to the challenge)  “I accept!”,  but I’m starting to have second thoughts. 

 

Ya,  I’ve just deleted a whole bunch of stuff here that lies out there in no man’s land.   And really,  I mean,  NO MAN should ever go there.   Not if he wants to live.  (well,  unless it’s all by himself!)

Is this a glimpse into the psyche of a Frenchman?   I sure hope not, but it’s entirely possible.

It’s getting less and less funny the more I type.  Gawd!

 

 

 

However,  for the brief snippet of levity,  you’re welcome.   I’m here all night.  Be sure and tip your server.

 

 

Thanks for stopping by.

 

 

.

3 comments:

  1. He insists he did not know???? hummm apparently he didn't use Master Card...!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think that money might have been his first clue. But since he doesn't have a clue - what can we say.

    ReplyDelete

Well, I've been getting too many spam comments showing up. Just a drag, so we'll go another route and hope that helps. So, we won't be hearing anything more from Mr. Nony Moose.
I guess I'll just have to do without that Gucci purse.